A Partnership Network Peer Learning Session
Thursday, December 114, 2017
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time
The National Partnership Office and the National Forest Foundation are hosting an upcoming peer learning session to provide an overview of the Forest Service's Tribal Relations Program objectives, share recent successes in tribal relations, and present a vision for the future of tribal relations, including the role of partnerships.
Speakers for this session will be:
- Joe Smith, National Partnership Coordinator, USDA Forest Service;
- Chris Koeppel, Assistant Director, Office of Tribal Relations;
- Melissa Twaroski, Regional Archeologist, Southern Region;
- Ian Richie, Tribal Relations Program Manager, Southern Region; and
- Nanebah Nez, Tribal Relations Specialist, Southwestern Region.
Please note that this session starts at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. This is one of a series of peer learning sessions for the Partnership Network, sponsored by the National Partnership Office and offered in cooperation with the National Forest Foundation. This session will be recorded and a link to the recording will be sent out to all registrants.